Data Management That Drives Informed Decisions
The SchoolBrains™ administrator portal provides school leaders with access to their district’s information when they need it – fast. With school and personnel data, assessment analysis, and overall student performance available in seconds, district staff are instantly informed and aware of the challenges they face in education. Administrators can stay updated in real time and process quickly changing information, allowing them to improve their district, their schools, and overall student performance.
At the school level, simple entry and reporting capabilities for daily tasks like attendance and behavior feed into a complete data snapshot, giving administrators the tools to leave no stone unturned in facilitating day-to-day district operations.
24/7 access via the administrator portal to the district’s secure SchoolBrains system allows users to enter, access and share information that they all require to make data-driven decisions.
- Quickly create federal- and state-required reports
- Achieve compliance with No Child Left Behind mandates
- Drill deep into district performance data
- See real-time information on a district-to-school, school-to-school, and school-to-student basis
- Manage curriculum and standards development
- Meet Special Education requirements found in IEPs, 504 Accommodation Plans, etc.
- Track trends in student attendance, behavior, and grades
Learn more about how SchoolBrains can help your school achieve its educational goals.