SchoolBrains offers a complete New Jersey State Reporting solution.
SchoolBrains is for schools serious about seamless, on-time reporting. We can save you time, money and improve efficiencies by automating and simplifying the DOE’s SMART reporting requirements. SchoolBrains supports New Jersey’s public education system to help districts become more evidence-based where progress toward instructional goals is measured & monitored.
• Easy to use New Jersey-specific edit screens
• Predefined pick lists for quick selection of State required codes.
• Import routine for student State Identification (SID) numbers.
• NJ SMART export operation that generates Career and Technical Education (CTE), Pre-ID, SID Management, Special Education, and State Submission.
• End of Year Reports, Application for State School Aid (ASSA), Current School Enrollment Data, District ADE/ADA Program Summary, District Participation Rates/NCLB Subgroups Monthly Attendance (Charter Schools), Monthly Attendance Summary, School ADE/ADA Summary, School/District ADE/ADA Summary, Year End Report.
SchoolBrains is the global leader providing sophisticated data management, analytical and assessment solutions for PreK-12 school districts.
Our student information system is modular and customized to fit the unique needs of school districts. Some of the modules include:
- Notification System
- Custom Report Cards
- Easy State Reporting
- Standards-aligned Test Builder
- Robust Assessment Analyzer
SchoolBrains was developed to empower educators to make well-informed decisions easily and quickly. Our SIS provides a rare synthesis of “best of breed” technology, value-added offerings and highly desirable pricing to small and medium sized school districts throughout the world.
SchoolBrains is a Top 100 product. Call today and we’ll show you why.
Phone: 856-823-1155 x 732 Email: bill@SchoolBrains.com